微 信 题 库 搜 索
医学英语
图谱资源
英语教学 医学词汇 中医英语 临床英语
多媒体 药学英语 护理英语 动态资讯
 医学全在线 > 医学英语 > 英语教学 > 英文病历 > 正文
英语问诊常用句子
来源:本站原创 更新:2008/6/25 字体:


•How long has this been bothering you?[这种不适感有多久了?]
•Did you feel contractions regularly?[你感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗?]
•What`s the amount of beeding? Is it profuse?[出血量多少?很多吗?]
•Do you mind if I examine you briefly?[我简单地给你检查一下,你介意吗?]
•Please take off your shoes and panties and lie on the examining table.[请你脱去鞋和裤子,躺到检查床上。]
•I`ll run some tests on you.[我要给你做些化验。]
•That`s due to your heavy period.[这是因为你月经过多造成的。]
•I think it`s carcinoma of the breasts.[我认为是乳腺癌。]
•We`ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.[我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。]
•Do you see dimly from distance or close by?[您看远不清还是看近不清?]
•Do you see objects dimly?[您看东西模糊吗?]
•What kind of pain do you have?[怎么痛法?]
•Is there much secretion from your eyes?[眼里的分泌物多吗?]
•Does light affect your eyes?[您的眼睛怕光吗?]
•Do you see an object as if there were two that overlap?[您看东西有重影吗?]
•Do you see my hand moving?[您看见我的手在动吗?]
•Try not to blink.[不要眨眼。]
•Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?[您是近视眼还是远视眼?]
•Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.[一周以后来复查您的眼睛。]
•I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment).[给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。]
•I`ll give you some tablets.[我给你一些药片。]
•I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我给你开一张药方]
•I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我马上给你开张药方。]
•I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s [我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。]
•I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.[我认为你最好服用中药。]
•Take the medicine according to the instruction.[请按医嘱用药。]
•I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.[给我开点药,几天以后你再来。]
•One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。]
•Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小时服用一胶囊。]
•Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一剂。]医学全在线www.med126.com
•Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。]
•Shake well before using it.[使用之前要摇匀。]
•The medicine will relieve your pain.[这种药会给你止痛。]
•This medicine can keep your fever down.[这种药可给你退烧。]
•This is for oral administration.[这是口服药物。]
•This lotion is for external use only.[这种洗剂只可外用。]
•You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an operaton.[你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。]
•I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遗憾,你得快动手术。]
•Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[应该少吃多餐。]
•Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的东西要清淡容易消化。]
•You should take some more vitamines[你应该多吃些维生素。]
•You should go on a diet.[你应该节食。]
•You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一点甜食也吃不得]
•Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物对你有害处。]
•Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油腻食物。]
•Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]
•You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning.[您预定明天早上作胃肠检查和胆囊检查。]
•Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.[要检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西。我很抱歉,您得完全空着胃。]
•This test is done on a 24 hour basis from 6 in the morning until 6 in the following morning.[这个检查是以早晨六点到第二天早上六点的二十四个小时为单位进行的。]
•You may have something to drink whenever you wish.[你可以随意喝你想喝的东西。]
•Please use this container for your urine.[请将尿放进这个容器内。]
•Breathe in deeply. That`ll do.[深呼吸,好了。]
•Now take a breath.[现在吸气。]医学全在线www.med126.com
•Now take a deep breath with your mouth open.[现在嘴张开作深呼吸。]
•Now turn around, please.[现在请转过去。]
•Take it easy and don`t move.[放松点,别动。]
•Show me exactly where it is.[请告诉我准确的地方。]
•Show me your tongue, please.[请把舌头伸出来。]
•Show me which one it is?[告诉我是哪个?]
•Show me where it hurts the most.[告诉我哪儿最疼。]
•You`d better have a chest X-ray.[你最好透视一下胸部。]
•Your tongue is rather coated.[你的舌苔比较厚。]
•Dull tongue with whitish and greasy coating.[舌质暗,苔白腻。]
•How do you feel now?[现在你觉得怎么样?]
•Where does it hurt?[哪儿痛?]
•Which of your arms is sore?[你哪个胳膊痛?]
•Do you feel weak?[你感到身体虚弱吗?]
•Do you have any pain in your belly?[你腹部痛吗?]
•Does it hurt here?[这儿痛吗?]
•You are scheduled to have an operation.[您要预定动手术。]
•First of all, we will prepare you by shaving.[首先,我们要给你备皮,做手术前的准备工作。]
•I will give you an NG tube right now.[我马上给你插鼻胃管。]
•Urinating after an operation is very hard.[手术后排尿很困难。]
•Did you pass any wind by rectum?[有气从肛门排出吗?]
•You can lie on your side more often.[您可以经常翻身。]
•You look a little better today.[今天看来你精神好一些。]
•You can get out of bed today.[你今天可以下床了。]
•Shall we limit the amount of visitors?[要不要限制访客的人数呢?]

上一页  [1] [2] [3]  下一页

相关文章
Angina—心绞痛
如何与病人及家属沟通
针灸英语学习:督脉 Governor Vessel
经外重点奇穴:夹脊 Jiaji
耳针疗法耳针操作方法:压丸法 Auricular-S
   触屏版       电脑版       全站搜索       网站导航   
版权所有:医学全在线(m.med126.com)
网站首页
频道导航
医学论坛
返回顶部